MAJESTIC LOCATION OVERLOOKING THE COOMERA RIVER ON OVER 1000SQM BLOCK..
This is a tremendously rare opportunity to own 1001 square metres of exclusive Coomera River frontage land with uninterrupted views and no body corporate fees.
Designed and constructed in 2010, this stylishly inspired contemporary residence's exceptionally generous dimensions brilliantly meet every requirement for modern family living and entertaining.
Over 40 squares in size, this comprehensively appointed dwelling with top-shelf fixtures and fittings offers a split level floor plan faultlessly favourable to appreciate this riverside address day and night, all year round..
The impressive scale is immediately apparent with large welcoming swivel door entrance to radiant porcelain tile flooring. Impeccable features throughout include:
• 4 wonderfully proportioned bedrooms in total
• An imperial masters retreat with Caesar stone ensuite equipped with his and hers vanity, lit-up make-up mirrors, enormous walk-in dressing robes in addition to lined built-in robes plus private entry/exit to the rear
• Bedroom 4 is fitted with built-in plumbed Caesar stone vanity and basin, lined storage cupboards, data points, split-system air-conditioner and its own exit-entry lending itself faultlessly to be a home/office or guests/teenagers retreat.
• Extravagant and bathed in natural light is the open plan meals/dining spaces with 10 foot loft ceilings, flush mounted TV and surround sound speakers
• First class media/cinema room with tiered seating, multi-coloured LED ceiling panel lighting and surround sound speakers
• Superbly appointed Caesar stone gourmet kitchen with oversized benchtops, blum cabinetry, bulkhead lighting, BOSCH dishwasher, 900mm gas cooktop, plumbed fridge cavity and full Butler's pantry perfect for hosting family and friends
• Zonemaster 4-zone, room controlled ducted air-conditioning
• In-home security system and front-gate intercom
• FUSION Bluetooth fully automated and intelligent media system (hub) that controls television/stereo settings, volumes and data throughout the home.
• Powder room, separate laundry, tinted windows, internal access via double lock-up garage
Spilling over effortlessly from internally, simply step outside to be astonishingly overwhelmed by your broad timber entertaining terrace to accommodate full-scale gatherings the Gold Coast way. Overlooking the saltwater swimming pool with safety ledges, private landscaped gardens and the Coomera River, it has raked ceilings, surround sound speakers, outdoor plumbed bar with gas keg line, rinsing sink and TV points.
Other features externally include off-street, secure parking for multiple cars/boats/caravan, a 22,000 litre underground concrete water tank and gated side access.
The outstanding dimensions of this imposing 6-year-old contemporary residence showcase an impressive level of quality, luxury and refinement superbly positioned near the M1 to Brisbane, the proposed Coomera Town Centre (Westfield), the train station, quality private schooling options and an abundance of community activities within the Upper Coomera community precinct..