A flawless start as a first home or if downsizing, or an exemplary option if you are keen to add to the investment portfolio as this property has had recent makeover and is currently empty for immediate occupation.
Position perfection in a cul-de-sac setting in Upper Coomera, a thriving northern Gold Coast postcode on the threshold of major development ('Coomera Town Centre' soon to be built). In addition, you are minutes from parks, a selection of sought-after private and public schooling options, medical facilities, public transport and the M1 to Brisbane CBD and the Gold Coast beaches.
With generous side access for off-street parking of boats or caravan, an abundance of room for pets and play in the rear yard, neat and tidy in presentation internally and bountifully bathed in natural light and neutral tones, this is truly a wonderful prospect:
• 4 bedrooms in total, all with ceiling fans
• Master bedroom has private exit/entry, ensuite and walk-in robe
• Large formal lounge with air-conditioning
• Dining and family room living options for informal gatherings
• Striking newly laid timber laminate flooring
• Stunning stone kitchen with dishwasher and plentiful bench space
• Separate laundry
• Solar Power system installed
• Auto double lock-up garage with internal access
• Outdoor dining with under-roofline alfresco
• Wonderfully flat, generous rear yard with sandpit and sitting bench
Low maintenance living with tree-lined landscaping this brick and tile 4 bedroom abode will not disappoint either visually or financially..